Universal, compact electric tool for cold bending of pipes up to 180°. Can be used anywhere, without vice.
- Hard, half hard, soft copper tubes also thin wall: Ø 10–28 mm (Ø ⅜ – 1⅛”)
- Coated soft copper tubes, also thin wall: Ø 10–18 mm
- Pipes of press fitting systems made of stainless steel: Ø 12–28 mm
- Carbon steel, also coated: Ø 12–28 mm
- Soft precision steel tubes: Ø 10–28 mm
- Steel pipes EN 10255 (DIN 2440): Ø ¼ – ½”
- Electric conduit EN 50086: Ø 16–25 mm
- Multilayer composite tubes: Ø 14–32 mm
For sanitary, heating, air conditioning, refrigerating and hydraulic applications. Especially suited for tubes of press fitting systems, for hard and half hard copper tubes and for thin walled copper heating tubes according to EN 1057.
Only one type of bending and back formers for REMS AkkuCurvo, REMS Curvo and REMS Sinus. Therefore simple, inexpensive stocking. No confusion possible.
Bender cost recovered after a small number of bends. No costs for fittings, storage, procurement. Savings in soldering joints, pressing joints and working hours. Higher safety thanks to fewer pipe joints.