- Electronic operated interface to set and control the machine functions.
- Digital timer for the automatic opening of the press after the pressing cycle.Selector to exclude the automatic opening of the mobile platen
- Digital setting and reading of the working temperature (Not available for presses heated with wood/coalboilers)
- Digital setting and reading of the working pressure
- Daily/weekly timer to program the start up of the heating system (Not available for presses heated with wood/coal boilers)
- Electric exclusion of the left row of cylinders (standard on the XL/8-XL/10,optional on the XL/6)
- Digital diagnostic system complete with general machine errors displaying.
- Selector to use 50% of the total power of the heating system to save energy. (standard on the presses with boiler power above 18 Kw)
- Platen length: mm. 2500 – 3000 – 3200 – 3500 – 3800 – 4200
- Platen depth: mm. 1300 – 1600
- Number of cylinders: 4 to 10
- Pressure: Ton 50 – 70 – 90 – 120 – 160 – 190
- Opening: mm. 400 to 650
- Heating platens in drilled massive steel, welded steel or aluminum.
- Heating by means of thermal oil, hot water or electric elements.
- Selector switch to reduce power consumption on electric boilers above 18 Kw.
- Two-hand safety control for press closing.
- Safety rope an all four sides.
- Mechanical platen locks for maintenance.
- Platen cover in aluminum or mylar
- Automatic pressure recovery.
- Heating systems (optional):
– Electric boiler for oil or water
– Waste wood fired boiler for water