Light, portable compact machine. Universal for cutting and deburring pipes.
- Stainless steel pipes of press fitting systems, carbon steel, copper: Ø 8–108 mm
- Steel pipes EN 10255 (DIN 2440): DN 10–100 (Ø ¼ – 4″, Ø 14 – 115 mm)
- Cast iron pipes (SML) EN 877 (DIN 19522): DN 50–100
- Plastic pipes SDR 11
- Wall thickness s ≤ 10 mm: Ø 10 – 110 mm
- Multilayer composite pipes: Ø 10–110 mm
- Right angled cutting: According to requirement
- Chip-free: No chips in piping system
- No outer burr: No damage to Oring by outer burr
- Dry: No damage to the Oring by coolantslubricants.
- Fast: Prevents degradation of pipe material through overheating.