Used in applications where compressed air requirements are low, piston air compressors are available in many versions, making them suited to any production activity. Mobile, low- or high-pressure, on-frame or vessel-mounted, they are designed to meet intermittent compressed air demands.
Reliability, easy maintenance and flexibility are the main characteristics of these air compressors. The range features robust designs, with powerful engines from well-known, well-respected brands under sound and weatherproof hoods. They are easy to move and therefore ideally suited for construction site use. With a straightforward control panel, these compressors are simple and easy to use.
- The RCP Duplex compressors are available up to 20 HP (for 20 HP duplex compressors, please refer to the RCP-C Iron Series) and can deliver up to 84.80 acfm (50.50 acfm 15 HP) on single phase power.
- For small business, residence or any compressed air need, the RCP Single Stage Compressor offers high volume, can operate on low amperage 208-230V or 115V* single phase power (*Portable Units), and are mounted on rugged receiver tanks to improve the consistency of your air flow.
- Built for the service professional and delivering up to 25.25 acfm, these compressors can handle the toughest situation.
- The RCP compressor packages are available from 5 to 7.5 HP delivering 15.33 to 37.23 ACFM @ 100 psi.
- Ideally suited for home use and construction applications, the RCP Contractor Series provides affordable compressed air in a portable package.
- The RCP “QP” series are available in 5 and 7.5 hp. This series of piston compressors features a low sound enclosure, to provide a sound level of 66 & 69 dB(a). These compressors are mounted on an 80 gallon vertical ASME receiver tank, and come with a full 2 Year Warranty.
- Chicago Pneumatic’s Iron Series features all cast iron design pumps. The RCP-C duplex compressors are available up to 20 HP and can deliver up to 21 acfm on single phase and 70 on 3 phase power. Models include simplex compressors up to 10hp and duplex models from 10-20hp. The RCP-C compressors come with a full 2 Year Warranty (including valves).
- The Chicago Pneumatic’s gas driven Iron Series features all cast iron design pumps. The RCP-C gas driven model compressors are availiable currently in 11 to 16 hp and can deliver between 18 – 35 acfm, and built for the most serious service professional.