No matter which technology you decide for – you can be sure: With a this paint spray gun you have obtained a top class product.Strict ecological directives in more and more countries limit or even prohibit the use of conventional high pressure paint spray guns. Therefore, the future is to be dominated by paint spray guns based on HVLP or RP technology.
Both technologies offer great advantages:
HVLP guns are characterized by maximum transfer rates and therefore save particularly large amounts of expensive paint.
RP guns are optimized high pressure guns. Their transfer rates are only slightly below those of the HVLP guns; yet they considerably facilitate switching from conventional high pressure guns to more economical and VOC compliant guns, as they still convey the “high pressure” feeling to the painter.
HVLP guns can be recognized by the green ring at the air cap, RP guns by the blue ring. Our Spray Disc offers you helpful online advice concerning the choice of the appropriate paint spray gun.
Extra savings with maximum transfer efficiency and minimum product consumption.
- Highest profitability.
- 9 different nozzle sizes.
- 100 % hand checked nozzle sets.
- The durable air caps are made of brass.
- Small and lightweight.
- Suitable for water-borne materials.
- The gun can be marked by means of a coloured plastic disc (Colour Code System).
- Self-adjusting air and material packing.
- polished chrome-plated gun surface reduces cleaning efforts.
- The infinitely variable round / flat spray control.
- Integrated air micrometer.
- The anti-drip device integrated into the cup lid.