At Nehmeh, we take legal issues very seriously and are very protective of our corporate identity.
Kindly select one of the below links, as part of our Company Policies & Procedures:
Information About Visitors to our Websites
In general, our service automatically gathers certain usage information like the numbers and frequency of visitors to Nehmeh.com and its areas, very much like television ratings that tell the networks how many people tuned in to a program. We only use such data in the aggregate and for statistical purposes. This collective data helps us determine how much our customers use parts of the site, so we can improve our site to assure that it is as appealing as we can make it for as many of you as possible.
For example, Nehmeh may store some information on your computer commonly known as “cookies” when you use The Site. This Information facilitates customizing your use of the Site and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. You can erase or block this information from your computer if you want to. (Your Computer’s ‘help’ screen should tell you how to do this.)
To know more about cookies, click here.
Personal Information about You
You can access and browse The Site without disclosing any personal information.
We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our Site or information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside companies. But as we mention above, we may share with our partners the aggregated statistical “ratings” (not individual/personal details) information about the use of Nehmeh.com
Special Attention to Parents
Nehmeh Entreprises & Industries LLC takes special care to protect the safety and privacy of young people using our services.
We do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 18 years and we believe that children should get their parents’ consent before using the Site.
Nehmeh Entreprises & Industries LLC reserves the right to change or alter this Privacy Statement in accordance with local and international laws (such as GDPR), for which we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information and whether we will disclose it to anyone.
Final Note About Security @ Nehmeh
At Nehmeh, security is most important.
In the unlikely of any type of data breach, Nehmeh’s Data Protection Officer will ensure to properly communicate with you as soon as possible.
Further, a proper response and remedy shall be applied to prevent such breaches to happen again.
Nehmeh’s logos and service names (and all resemblance thereof) are also Trade Marks of Nehmeh Entreprises & Industries, LLC .The text (HTML and scripts), images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement at Nehmeh.com are all subject to Copyright and other intellectual property protection. You may only use the information contained at Nehmeh’s sites for your personal use and may not reproduce it (in whole or in part), distribute it, or create derivative works for any other purpose.
We are very protective of our trademarks and service marks. If they have not been registered with the both the United States and the Qatar Patent and Trademark Offices as well as ICT Qatar, then we have applications pending. All use of these marks must be with our permission. We will file appropriate legal actions to enjoin the unauthorized use of these marks. Under the law, we would be entitled to collect your profits, our actual damages and, perhaps, even our attorney fees. We thank you for your cooperation.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or mark holders.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, kindly contact us.
E-Mail Legal Notice
FYI, Nehmeh regularly deploys anti-virus and malicious software protection, we however cannot accept any liability for damage caused by any virus / error transmitted by this email.
All emails sent or received via Nehmeh’s systems are automatically filtered and logged and may be monitored. Nehmeh shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.
Comments, statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of Nehmeh.
Errors and omissions may occur in the contents of this e-mail arising out technical malfunctions or the sender’s error. Nehmeh accepts no responsibility for any such errors or omissions.
Note further that for the purposes of the State of Qatar law No (16) of 2010 concerning Electronic Commerce and Transactions; unless expressly agreed, Sender does not consent nor consider itself to be contractually bound in any manner, through the use of electronic communications, including but not limited to, the formation or inferred formation of a contract between Sender and the intended recipient of this email.
Nehmeh respects your privacy.
Terms & Conditions of use
- 1. Use of the Site:
- Nehmeh Entreprises & Industries LLC may, in its sole discretion and at any time, modify or discontinue the Service or any portion thereof; or limit, terminate or suspend your use of the Service without prior notification to you.
- A. Site Security: You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site or any services thereof, including but without limitation:
- Logging into or attempting to log into restricted areas without having the proper authorization.
- Taking any actions to obtain services which are not intended for you.
- Taking any actions to obstruct or interfere with service provided to any user.
Any such violation may result in criminal and civil liabilities.
- B. E-Mail: you are prohibited from e-mailing any unlawful, harmful, harassing, threatening, sexually, or any other objectionable material to or using our Site. Or
- Continue to send e-mail to a recipient who has indicated that he/she does not want to receive communication from you.
2. Trademark and Copyright
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Nehmeh.com .
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us here.
3. Important Notice
- a. No Warranty
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. NEHMEH ENTREPSISES & INDUSTRIES LLC AND THEIR SISTER COMPANIES AND SUBSIDIARIES AND LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
b. Limitation of liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL EITHER NEHMEH ENTREPRISES & INDUSTRIES LLC OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR FROM THE PURCHASE, USE, OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THIS SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORIES.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion or services of this Site or with these Terms, Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site and the Services.
c. Applicable Law
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of State Of Qatar without giving effect to its conflict of laws rules.
Nehmeh (defined as the “Nehmeh Group” and its affiliated companies regardless of territory) does not allow users to be subjected to nor tolerate their dispersal of unsolicited email (spam). Sending junk email or spam from Nehmeh’s Email is in violation of the terms and conditions by which we operate, and anyone found in violation of our policy may have their account terminated and the proper authorities contacted for possible prosecution.
Infrequently, individuals send junk email or spam by setting the ‘Reply To’ field in their mail software to point to Nehmeh’s Email account(s). We have limited control over something like this, but let it be known that we investigate all such ‘Reply to’ addresses to evaluate whether the subscriber is the true sender of the spam.
If you’ve received junk email, please forward a copy of the offending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate investigation. To ensure prompt handling of your complaint, please include the following:
1. The subject line should read: “Spam: (subject of offending mail).”
2. The email address of the sender in the body of your mail.
3. A copy of the offending mail, including complete headers.
(1) “Recipient” means any entity capable of receiving an electronic communication on the Internet, including, but not limited to, computers, machines, electronic mailboxes, mailing lists, newsgroups, electronic bulleting boards, World Wide Web pages and sites, file servers, communications servers, mail servers, FTP hosts, telnet hosts, chat facilities, any resource accessible via the Internet, or any person or group of persons using those electronic services.
(2) “Implied consent” means the consent to send an electronic message that a reasonable recipient of such a message would, under all the relevant circumstances of the communication, ordinarily give to the sender of the message. Determinations of reasonableness and “implied consent” shall be at The Daily Star’s sole discretion.
(3) “Spamming” means:
(A) Sending one electronic message once or repeatedly to any recipient without that recipient’s express or implied consent;
(B) Sending multiple electronic messages once or repeatedly to any recipient without that recipient ‘s express or implied consent;
(C) Sending one or more electronic messages once or repeatedly to any group of recipients without the express or implied consent of each of the recipients in that group;
(D) Sending any electronic message to any recipient, whether once or repeatedly, when the primary purpose of the message is to harass, bother, annoy, disturb, distract, offend, embarrass, threaten, coerce, or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to the recipient, for any reason whatsoever, regardless of the recipient’s express or implied consent;
(E) Sending to any recipient or group of recipients without the express consent of the recipient or of each of the recipients in that group, any electronic message that solicits participation in any of the following: Chain letters, Multilevel marketing opportunities, Franchises, Business opportunity ventures, Investments, Pyramid schemes, or Charitable donations.
(F) Sending any electronic message to any recipient, whether once or repeatedly, when the primary purpose of the message is to cause excessive use of the computers or telecommunications equipment of the recipient, of Nehmeh, or of any third person or network.
Users shall not engage in any spamming of any kind at any time. Nehmeh reserves the right to terminate the services of any user who engages in spamming.
Nehmeh reserves the right to block or filter mass solicitations on or through The Daily Star’s service that constitute “spamming” as defined in this Policy, regardless of the source or origin of such mass solicitations.
As part of Qatar’s e-Transactions and e-Commerce Law was enacted by Emiri Decree on Thursday, August 19, 2010, it is further forbidden and unlawful to “spam” and is heavily penalized and categorized as a criminal act (see ICTqatar).
Employment Fraud Notice
Nehmeh and its subsidiaries would like to inform applicants about individuals who are fraudulently claiming to be recruiters for Nehmeh and its subsidiaries, but are in no way affiliated with Nehmeh and its subsidiaries.
They may advertise and/or confirm jobs with Nehmeh and its subsidiaries that do not exist.
Many of the details of these false offers may appear convincing. For example:
- the legitimate office addresses of the Nehmeh or its subsidiaries may be quoted
- websites and e-mail addresses that could be taken to resemble URLs and user/domain names registered to Nehmeh and its subsidiaries appear in or are used for correspondence
- false letterheads have been created using one of Nehmeh’s registered trademarks
- Some of the e-mail addresses used in the fraud have included Nehmeh and its subsidiaries in the title but have been sent from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or other free internet mail accounts.Correspondence using such e-mails and URLs is not legitimate or associated in any way with Nehmeh and its subsidiaries.All statements and representations made in such correspondence are not made on behalf of or with the authorization of Nehmeh and its subsidiaries or any of its affiliated companies.In the legitimate course of its business, Nehmeh and its subsidiaries uses a variety of recruitment methods:
- primarily through our website www.nehmeh.com
- newspaper and online advertising
- established recruitment agencies
- search firmsHowever, before any offers of employment are made a thorough recruitment process will have been conducted considering:
- offers of employment will never be made prior to formal contact from the company, including an interview with company representatives
- Nehmeh and its subsidiaries mail correspondence will only be conducted from an e-mail with the construct, [username]@nehmeh.com
- At no stage are those recruited by Nehmeh and its subsidiaries requested or required to pay fees, advances or other facilitating payments to the company or its agents.If you have any doubts about the legitimacy of any offer or unsolicited approach by any individual(s) purporting to be recruiting for Nehmeh and its subsidiaries please contact: email@example.com.
Nehmeh and its subsidiaries, its directors, management personnel, employees are in no way connected to or responsible for any phishing scams or employment fraud identified above or otherwise.Nehmeh and its subsidiaries shall not be liable under any circumstances, including negligence, for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, injury or damage arising from your interaction or correspondence with any phishing scams or employment fraud.
Fraudulent acts disclaimer
This disclaimer shall govern your use of our website. Accordingly, by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full.
2. Acceptable use
You must not:
– use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
– use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; and/or
– use data (including any logos, images or corporate visuals) collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing or direct mailing) for purposes of misrepresenting Nehmeh, its subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies, officers, or shareholders (the “Company”) or for any other fraudulent actions.
– You must not use data (including any logos, images or corporate visuals) collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities claiming to represent the Company or any of its owners.
– You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading in any way.
3. Third party content
Please note that although the Company has an official presence on various social and professional networking sites, this presence is used solely as a communication tool for the dissemination of the Company’s latest news and activities. The Company’s official presence on various social and professional networking sites is not, in any way, utilised to contact potential business partners or seek out potential business opportunities. In particular, neither the Company, nor its owners, will ever contact a third party through any of the various social and professional networking sites for purposes of conducting any business (whether current or potential). Any such business or other relationship with the Company, or its owners, will be conducted solely through official channels (not through social or professional networking sites), and by persons authorized under constitutional documentation of the Company. The Company does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of any site owned by any third party that may be linked to this website via hyperlink, whether such hyperlink is provided by the Company or by a third party. No one is authorized to link to any websites of the Company without prior written approval from the Company.
4. Third party misrepresentation
The Company shall not be liable for any misleading or fraudulent acts exercised by any third party claiming that such person is representing the Company or its owners. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for such misleading or fraudulent acts carried out in person or by electronic means in any form whatsoever including telecommunications, email and internet sites such as professional or social networking sites.
5. Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Qatari laws.
Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Qatar.
Loyalty Rewards Program
Nehmeh makes available the third-party application by UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows Nehmeh to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
The accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
Nehmeh continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Nehmeh.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Nehmeh.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact us here.