Nehmeh is fully committed to being the Leading provider of superior quality industrial solutions.
Our commitment to delivering quality across our products & services is embodied in our proud certification of the following standards: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004*, OHSAS 18001:2007* and ISO 27001:2005 (pending) thus covering Quality, Environmental, Safety and Information security management systems respectively.
We aspire to be an ethical organization delivering Products & Services within an ever-evolving marketplace.
The mechanisms of our total quality management systems, which are maintained throughout the business, ensure every member of the team is committed to establishing objectives for key aspects of service, delivery and quality. In this endeavor we strive to comply with all legislative and customer requirements.
As a primary obligation, Nehmeh is committed to meeting the needs and expectations of our clients by the capable implementation of the tried and proven Quality Management System.
This is achieved by:
- Complying with statutory obligations, standards, specifications and codes of practice relevant to quality management.
- Maintaining, monitoring, reviewing, auditing and continually improving the Quality Management System consistent with certification requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
- Providing sufficient and suitable resources to implement and maintain the Quality Management System.
- Engaging suitably qualified, skilled, and experienced people.
- Educating and training our employees for awareness and knowledge of quality issues and practices for continual improvement.
- Identifying, reporting, investigating and resolving all non-conformance and taking action to prevent recurrence.
- Establishing, reviewing and communicating performance measures and taking action to improve outcomes.
- Maintaining, monitoring, reviewing, auditing and continually improving environmentally-friendly standards with certification requirements of ISO 14001:2004*.
- Monitoring and evaluating the quality performance of the internal & external customers and implementing effective communication with them on quality and compliance issues.
- To fulfill or exceed Customer needs and expectations by delivering a quality product in a consistent and timely manner;
- Maintaining, monitoring, reviewing, auditing and continually improving Information Security & Management System standards with certification requirements of ISO 27001:2005.
- To promote a working environment where training and tools are provided for all work to proceed in a safe and efficient fashion
- To furnish a system of policies which are periodically reviewed to ensure the ability of all groups to perform their work effectively
- Maintaining, monitoring, reviewing, auditing and continually improving the HSE standards with certification requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007*.
As a progressive organization, in the pursuit of supplying a Quality Assured output, we will be vigilant to observe ethical Health & Safety and Environmental best practice, appropriate to the activities of this business.
* Certification granted to Nehmeh Entreprises & Industries LLC
Nehmeh is also member of various local, regional and industrial associations including United Nations Global Compact, Construction Fixing Association and many others.
Also in this section